Become a member of CHTA and support the growth and development of the hemp industry across Canada. By becoming a member you will have access to the entire CHTA membership, information on the latest research projects, hemp statistics and hemp research findings on hemp nutrition, fibre initiatives and animal feeding trials.
- A common front for effective lobbying on hemp interests
- Facilitating research needed to advance the sector
- Industry contacts and networking opportunities
- Identifying grant and funding opportunities
- Annual convention and tradeshow
- Information creation and dissemination
- Media and promotional work
- Market leads
Membership Fees and Categories:
The CHTA has two classes of membership – Voting and Non–Voting. The membership year runs from April 1 to March 31. Please note GST is included in the membership dues.
|Annual Revenue||Annual Membership Dues|
**Producers: If you are participating in the CHTA Voluntary Membership Program with a member processor, you are already a CHTA member.
to download the CHTA Membership Form.